Sunday, January 18, 2015

SIT. STAY. HEAL.- My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things exploded with excitement starting the New Year off with an announcement that Susan Opel would be filling the Creative Ambassador position, a wonderful launch of new products and now a fun Sketch Challenge here:

Sketch challenges are fun and usually can be followed exactly or interpreted loosely, depending on your creative inspiration.  I got things going with a MFT "Raindrops Stencil" for my background, using Distress Inks I colored up the raindrops and covered them with translucent embossing paste for the glossy raindrop, 3D look.  Added a MFT die, "Flat Bottom Clouds." The image of the adorable little girl and her pup is from the You Have My Heart set (BB-11) which is perfect for Valentines and dog lovers! Sentiment is white embossed on 40lb vellum.  Glitter paper from Cosmo Cricket finishes the card with sparkly gold borders.


Participation in My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge gives you a chance towards a gift certificate at the MFT store so go make a card!

Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Donna, this is so sweet & adorable. Glad to have you play along with us at MFT Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Vera, your sweet comment and for the challenge!

      Delete
  2. Let me tell you, Donna, I was pretty glad about this explosion. And I'm doubly glad to have you joining our fun challenges.

    PS - I won't be able to come help you with your organization. But wouldn't THAT be fun?

    ReplyDelete