Tuesday, February 24, 2015

I Wheely Like You

Wheely I do!  Shipment of fun Lawn Fawn stamps and paper arrived yesterday super fast from Butterfly Reflections and I've been busy since! I think I ordered on Thursday or Friday morning and my package arrived in Monday's mail.  Now, that's speedy!

It doesn't get much easier or simple with this little mouse, hamster guy. Simple Copic coloring and some layered papers from the new Lawn Fawn "Let's Polka, Mon Amie."


So many cute little ideas for this sweet little critter!  I used my Lawn Fawn Journal card die for the background with a vellum overlay.  The vellum doesn't show up very well on camera but it softens the pink micro dot just a wee bit.

A bit of Wink of Stella adorns the tiny heart on the sentiment and is covered with Glossy Accents. I used my MFT Fishtail die for the banner sentiment.

Cutest little set, ever!

2 comments:

  1. Terrific card Donna, I really need to get this set!

    Question: I live in the Mat Su Valley.....where do you buy your Copics from? I recently started buying them and of course would love to find the best deal :)

    ReplyDelete