Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Have an OTTERLY great birthday, Lawn Fawn!

Celebrating with LAWN FAWN and wishing them many more fun years of creating great products for crafters!  Their designs are just adorable, playful and very fun to work in to crafty designs.

Jenn Shurkus invited me to play along with the BLOG HOP celebrating Lawn Fawn's 5th Anniversary.

Each year Lawn Fawn celebrates their anniversary by releasing an Anniversary set.  My card features the Year Five set (LF807).


A bit late for the PARTY! My otter forgot his present! Thankfully, he got his act together!






Alaska has lots of cute little otters swimming in our ocean waters so I was excited to add him to my growing Lawn Fawn collection!

Gorgeous papers in the new "Beachside" pint sized pattern 6x6 pad from Lawn Fawn.  Die cut hearts are from Lawn Fawn's Heart Dies #492.

Wishing Lawn Fawn an OTTERLY AWESOME 5th birthday (Anniversary!)

Thanks for your comments, they always make me smile!

10 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card you crafted for the LF hop! I love the otter set too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU make me smile! Cute card. So glad you remembered the present.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dawn - Not a party without a present!

      Delete
  3. Aw so cute! I love that little otter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card Donna! Very Happy Birthday to Lawn Fawn too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWE this is OTTERLY Adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeek! Just seeing this now, Heidi! Thanks for the LOVE!

      Delete