Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Unforgettable - WPLUS9 DESIGN STUDIO, LLC

Front and center with this adorable elephant from WPLUS9 DESIGN STUDIO.  Animals are just the thing this week at the Simon Says Stamp blog for the MONDAY Challenge, here:

The sentiment must have been "made" for me as I am always late for birthday's. Thankfully, everyone in our family is pretty forgiving about not receiving a gift or card on their exact birthday! Whew!

I used one of three elephants in this WPLUS9 set, available here through SimonSaysStamp.


Using Copic markers #W0, W1, W3, R11, R20 I colored my elephant. Distress inks for my background. The bright colors of Lawn Fawn's Beachside for the balloon and clear embossing powder for my sentiment made this a fairly clean and simple design, but what I really, really LOVE is the Little B tape in a black and white stripe on the bottom that is a super tiny width of 3mm size.  

Thanks for stopping by!  Thank you too, for your sweet comments that make me smile!  

Go grab an animal stamp and make a fun card the the SimonSaysStamp Monday Challenge!  

2 comments:

  1. What an absolutely charming card! I thought the sentiment was brilliant and makes it seem not quite so bad when we forget someone's birthday! That has been ME more times than I care to admit, but if I gave out a card like this to the people whose b-days I've forgotten, I would be forgiven for sure! I really love the great job you did of coloring the elephant and the black and white tape at the bottom is such a great touch. I also really like how you made the balloon stretch from the inside image to the front of the card. Clever! You did an amazing job and I'm so glad that you shared your skills with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrea for your sweet comments.

      Delete