Friday, March 6, 2015

You Bring out the BEST in Me!

Slipping in at the end for a little Spring time blog hop for Coffee Lovers here:


If there is one thing I look forward to in the morning it is a hot cup of JAVA.  You can talk to me before I have my cup but, don't expect great things until I've had at least a couple of sips!  It has a way of breathing life into me! Speaking of breathing "new life," I've had this Stampendous "Beaucoup de Cafe'" stamp, forever.  Love those coffee cups on this border image and teamed up with one of the sweet MFT images from the "You Have My Heart" set, it's a new look!



I stamped my image out on Strathmore Watercolor paper with Archival Jet Black ink and colored my images with Derwent  INKtencil pencils.  They are fast, fun and easy to use without much mess. I used a Winsor & Newton University Series 233 brush. Wink of Stella blinged up the beans and sugar cubes.   Focusing on Spring colors was just what I needed on this rather cloudy day, that and a warm cup of coffee!  

Now it's YOUR turn! Quick as the hop ends tonight! All you have to do is link up your new project featuring coffee, tea or cocoa, for a chance to win one of the Super Sponsor Prizes! 



35 comments:

  1. So cute, and such happy little cups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too darn cute. I love your dancing cups, so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! I'm the same way in the morning! Love these little cups and the watercoloring is fantastic. Just darling. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colouring! You've inspired me to break out my Inktense pencils, too. Looking forward to spring...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo cute!! Love the colored cups. So bright and cheery it makes me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome scene, LoVe your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! All those images are fantastic! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so adorable! Love your colouring with the Inktense pencils! Cute stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card with a great sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful colouring on your card, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your watercoloring, great card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow awesome card and great watercoloring.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, Donna. I like it a lot! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Preciosa tarjeta esos trocitos de azucar!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Preciosa tarjeta esos trocitos de azucar!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE the watercoloring, so pretty!
    Thanks for joining in the fun♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful card! I love the bright and well placed images, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome card. I love the row of cups. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  20. Someone really did bring out the best, Donna, love your card, the coloring of those cups is perfect! Happy Saturday and see you at the next hop!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous design and color work, I had to become a new follower of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  22. very cute and great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely card. I like your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sweet design! Great job with the Inktense pencils!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous colouring! Love the watercoloured style backdrop for them.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fabulous images and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  27. great coloring and super cute card!

    ReplyDelete