Monday, March 16, 2015

You Make My Tail Wag - My Favorite Things

So many very fun dog and kitty images with the new MFT release. I chose this one from many on my want list!

This week's My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge is this:


My offering was using this chunky pup fitting nicely on this cute little sofa!  




Love all the fun images in this set to include the dog paws in 3 different sizes, a hydrant, dog dish, a bone, dog house, four different fun sentiments and 3 dogs and another dog image with a front and back view.  

There is still time to "whip" something up!  Go here:  



4 comments:

  1. This card is so adorable! Love the cute dog and paw prints! great colors used too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lindsay! You need this set, sooo cute!

      Delete
  2. OMG this is soooood dog gone CUTE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Heidi! MFTStamps has so many fun products, it's difficult to choose!

      Delete