Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Fun and Festive Thank You - Winnie and Walter

Some cards look like a party and this is one of them! Attended a LOFT RETREAT with Jenn Shurkus and we created this design using Winnie and Walter's, The Big, The Bold, The Party stamp set. I purchased Winnie and Walter's, "Big, Bold, You," set and created this fun and festive card keeping Jenn's design in mind.  


I used a stencil to create the multicolored dot background and the simply wonderful "thanks" die cut from Simon Says Stamp for my accent sentiment piece.  I actually die cut my thanks word 4 times, gluing and stacking it on top of each other to create the thickness I wanted to pop it above my sentiment. Cut off the "S" on the "thanks" die cut and placed it above my sentiment which was stamped in Versafine, Onyx Black.  Used a sparkly glitter over dots to give it the party glitz! 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment