Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Lila's Heart - Sending My Love

The newest release of fun stamps and dies from Simon Says Stamp is "Falling for You." So many fun and practical dies and images including this adorable set, designed by Shari Carroll, featuring Jennifer McGuire's daughter, Lila.  "Lila's Heart." The set has 16 images including balloons (solid, open and dotted) 2 "Lila's" and eight all occasion sentiments.

Inspiration for this little card comes from an image my son screen printed on a tee shirt for a friend. Originally a street art piece from Bansky, (famous Graffiti artist) "Girl with Balloon" was painted on a London wall.  No deep interpretation on my part for my card here, just in my thoughts as I pictured my Lila here releasing her balloon of "sending love."

Using MFT Dienamics "Flat Bottom Clouds" to form the Shaker part of the card.  I filled it with sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and Simon Says Stamp "Assorted Moonshine."


Copics for simple coloring, glossy accents and Wink of Stella to bling up my balloon. Simon Says Stamp, Cotton Candy card stock for my greeting.

From pictures and the occasional video I've seen of Lila, she is adorable, very happy and playful and I bet she likes balloons, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment