Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Cool as a Flamingo!

Have you checked out the My Favorite Things SUMMER SCHOOL? MFT Flamingo dienamics are helping me practice my "Complimentary" colors class for the MFT Summer School lesson.  My colors used here are opposite from each other on the color wheel.  I love using my color wheel to help me decide on colors for different pieces I'm working on.

Here's what I decided on for my card featuring "complimentary" colors.



Fairly simple design made up entirely of die cuts excluding my sentiment.  Couldn't have my flamingo's standing in air so I grounded them with a little neutral colored oval "rock."
Gold sequins for a little glimmer and black enamel dots for the flamingo's eyes.  

Love these new papers by My Favorite Things, great colors and patterns!  

Now where did I put my color wheel!

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment