Thursday, September 10, 2015

GHOUL friends

Inspired by Ellen Hutson LLC "Got Candy" set designed by Julie Ebersole for my latest card fun. Made a fun Shaker card first and then this idea popped into my head! Lots of cobwebs up there with this cold/flu bug I'm battling so I'm surprised any idea connected but, I thought it was fun!

I just love the little ghost in this set and the idea took off from there. Made two masks out of the Inkadinkado Masking Paper to cover up the ghosts in front to be able to stamp the ghosts in back.

Challenged a bit by making up my own sentiment by working with "Milo's ABC's by Lawn Fawn for the "GHOUL" part of the sentiment and then used a fun scripty font by WPlus9 "Happy Mail" for the "friends" part.  Copics for the soft coloring on the ghosts.  A bit of embroidery floss dipped in Matte Medium (to stiffen) for the Spider web.


There are so many fun products on the market right now it's difficult to choose what to get, but this is a good choice!


1 comment: