Tuesday, October 6, 2015

I PICK YOU!

Hello Fall! Everyone is all gah-gah over pumpkin everything but, not me! More for all you pumpkin lovers! In the mean time I'll just eat all the apples. I've had an apple crush all my life! Apple pie, apple cookies, and nearly an apple every day. And, today an apple card!  MFTStamps Harvest Mouse set for the cute images on my card.

And, I tried a noline stamping style for the coloring on my card. I was a bit too timid in the process but, it was fun to try!




Still a pretty clean and simple style using the cross stitch rectangle dienamics from MFTStamps. There isn't an apple image in the set but, I stamped extra apples from the set, fussy cut and popped them up on dimensionals for a little interest.

Apple cider, apple butter, apple cobbler, apple crumble, apple........

No comments:

Post a Comment