Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Jolly Holiday Wishes - Reverse Confetti

Yesterday was a happy mail day! One of the packages in my mailbox was from Reverse Confetti! Lots of fun goodies from their brand new release.  I love this Jolly Holiday set that also has matching "Confetti Cuts" dies.  So I grabbed the Reindeer from that set and got to work.




The set includes a fun Santa and his bag of toys, some flakes and some very sweet sentiments.  It's a versatile set for tags, cards and scrapbooking happy winter memories!   I colored my "deer" with Copics and distressed my snow drifts and gave them a little Stickles sparkle.  Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and decorative background paper from BasicGrey. More from my Reverse Confetti happy mail in the next few weeks, I'm sure!  

Cheers!  

4 comments: