Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Wishing you...PEACE

Reverse Confetti Cuts "Winter Words" for my card today. Love using a soft color scheme for a wintery card and the "peace" Confetti die cut is the perfect sentiment! 








The Wreath Confetti Cuts is die cut in two different colors for dimension and off set just slightly. 

The backdrop for my card is the "English Wall" stencil from a recent My Favorite Things release. The inspiration for my card was one seen on this blog from Barbara Anders "Paper Pursuits" http://barspaperpursuits.blogspot.com/2015/10/merry-christmas-to-you-and-yoursctd-363.html  I loved Barbara's soft color scheme and the English Brick stencil she used from a recent release from My Favorite Things.

Eclectic sequins from my stash and Tim Holtz Distress Glitter as accents.   

Thank you for stopping by!




4 comments:

  1. This is soooo pretty! That tone-on-tone texture is the perfect backdrop for this sweet wreath!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Becca! And really a pretty quick and easy card. Just a bit of drying for the stencil and it goes together!

      Delete
  2. Oh, this is so pretty! I love the texture you added to the background!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Leigh! A fun texture paste stenciled for the background! <3 for your comments :)

      Delete