Sunday, October 18, 2015

You're a Friend Like No One ELF!

What a cute FRIEND! MFTStamps released this adorable ELF set along with many other fun seasonal images and products! Did not even BOTHER trying to resist them, I just filled my online shopping cart and closed my eyes! Teamed the little elf up with the Tag Builder Blueprints 4 set for a fun "Shaker" style card.  



I like to use an acrylic block as a pallet and for watercoloring my elf I used some watercolors that I had already sitting on my block. Who knows what colors they were! Waste not, want not! The sequins are my own mix of what I had in my stash, some Taylored Expressions, some Pretty Pink Posh, and a splash of some sequins from Little Things from Lucy's cards.  


Thank you for stopping by!  

2 comments:

  1. Eeek! What a darling combination... that perfectly-colored elf and playful sentiment! Love the shaker ornament, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jinny! Yes, he's a cute little elf from MFTStamps. Love making shaker anything! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete