Saturday, November 7, 2015

Inspired by...

My SOCKS! I purchased these fun socks a year ago when my favorite local boutique "HER TERN" had a Hansel by Basel sock event. I've had a sock crush ever since. (Note: one good thing about winter.)

Here they are: 

See? Aren't they the cutest? So I looked at them all last winter and thought, I need to make a card. Inspiration can come from anywhere, right?  So I finally did! Because, it's cold and I'm wearing socks again.  So Lawn Fawn penguins to the rescue! 


Love this Toboggan Together set by Lawn Fawn! The heart was one I had stamped for a previous project and was on my desk, so not from this set. 
 I loved the gray card stock and my NEW "LITTLEB" Washi from EllenHutson LLC.  The festive red stripe on the washi is metallic! 

So, the socks nailed it!  What inspires you?  

Thanks for stopping in!


6 comments: