Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Wishing you JOY - Reverse Confetti

These Winter Words dies from Reverse Confetti are wonderful! I love the nice thick scripty style and when you "MINC" them up, they are glamorous! Every month there is a new sketch to try over at Reverse Confetti. My take on the current sketch here:



The foil reflects off the light and is a bit difficult to catch the intensity of the shine in the photo but, I die cut my Winter Words "JOY" and ran it through my Minc machine to foil it up in gold. Also used the same process with the Holly Confetti Cuts.  The background pieces are die cut from the Straight Stripes Confetti Cuts and my little flag accent is from a Doodlebug Design 6x6 pad.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day with much JOY!

2 comments:

  1. Such fun colors! Great card!
    Thanks for joining us at SFYTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy! I'm quickly adding to my collection of Reverse Confetti, I love them!

      Delete