Friday, January 22, 2016

You're so SWEET!

Nothing so sweet than a puppy Valentine's Day card. This one using Reverse Confetti's Puppy Love set which includes this fun little bone filled dog dish with it. Super fun to color to match with the Double Heart garland, here. For the sentiment I used "you're so" from the Lovey Words set and the Lovey Words Confetti Cuts for the die cut "Sweet."



Also, for the background I used the Quick Card Panels that Reverse Confetti offers with their release and I just love this "All Heart." It makes for super fast, fun and easy cards and tags. Wishing this came in full sheets because it's just such a fun assortment of colors!  

We are such dog lovers around here that it's easy to buy card crafty dog related stamps and papers. I have to try really hard not to hoard them! Which reminds me of one of our Silky Terriers, Peaches who guards her food, and occasionally a favorite toy! She isn't one to usually fight over it, but she will sit in her crate (with the door open) just guarding her food instead of eating it!  Kind of makes me think of this cute pup!  

Have you started making your Valentine's yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment