Friday, April 8, 2016

Happy Birthday

A smorgasbord of techniques on my card today for the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge. A bit of Brusho watercolor for the inlaid die cut circle and a cute collection of images from MFTStamps Things with Wings and Tweet on you. 




I love using my Copic Markers and these images are always so fun to color in! And, I'm swooning over that Washi tape! OH MY! I found it when I visited the Impress store this past February and am either going to have to buy more or hoard it! 
It's really just gorgeous! 

You have until next Tuesday to play along with this Sketch! 

Happy Spring!

2 comments:

  1. The washi tape is gorgeous! Your card is really fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I got it at the Impress store in Seattle. It's almost coppery, and I love it!

      Delete