Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Let's CELEBRATE!

Flying here, and there and back home again! A recent trip to Texas had us in the sunshine, eating at fun places and enjoying time with our daughters and families. Along the way one day was a stop at the LITTLE BLUE HOUSE in Keller, Texas. What a fun shop filled with all the things that make paper crafter's smile. What would I find but, REVERSE CONFETTI's May Release of fun products, stamp sets and dies! Not only did I fill my basket with many wonderful things but, had a fun time meeting up with Jen del Muro as she was there doing a National Scrapbooking Day event!

So one of my favorites from this release is another adorable set by Dawn Machell for Reverse Confetti called "You Lift Me Up." What a perfect set especially since the San Francisco Zoo is celebrating their new baby giraffe born, a month ago!





Super easy to put together using the "Party Time Quick Card Panels." Copic colored and die cut with the You Lift Me Up Confetti Cuts. May's Release is Birthday themed since Reverse Confetti is celebrating being THREE!

Happy Birthday, Reverse Confetti!





2 comments:

  1. What a cracking card Donna! I love it! I'm getting my blog all dusted down and my feeds and i have added you to my bloglovin' so glad you have the button, makes it so much easier! Hugs, c.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Claire! I love having my favorite blogs drop in my email! Yours comes to me often! <3

      Delete