Thursday, June 16, 2016

Dad's BIG Day!

Celebrate DAD! It's his BIG Day! Reverse Confetti has a fabulous nautical type "Seaside" stamp set that makes a perfect masculine card for Father's Day! 

 I used the Whale image, stamped it in HERO Arts Ombre Pool and the whale Confetti Cuts die for my focal image. Wanting to accent the waves (the scallop part of the Confetti Cuts Edgers) I used the bubbles part of the Celebrations stamp set to create some bubbles. Being a fan of creating a "messy nest" (Julie Ebersoleism) I scrunched up some metallic thread and hid it behind my whale for more of a "surf" look.  




Reverse Confetti's Celebrations set also has wonderful sentiments in one of my favorite fonts. That and a little bit of twine for the finish, oh, and some snazzy red glitter for the heart! 


Quick, easy and a fun card to make! 


Happy Father's Day to all the DaD's! 




No comments:

Post a Comment