Thursday, June 23, 2016

Wake up & BE AWESOME - Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop

WooHOO! It's time for the Summer Coffee Lover's Blogshop! Almost late to the party but, you still have time! Recently I purchased the Perfect Blend set by Neat and Tangled because I loved the variety of the coffee themed stamps in this set.

Being a fan of clean and simple I came up with this for the hop.


Nothing like a cup of espresso, an americano or a cup of coffee to start my day! I just wouldn't want it any other way!

Kelly Stamps for the sentiment and Reverse Confetti "Edgers" Confetti Cuts for the faux table cloth.

Cheers!

37 comments:

  1. I am not sure why you are a frozen stamper, but I guess you thawed out to make this lovely coffee card! Forgive my nightly humor, too me reCapcha windows and storefronts! Great card! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sylvia! Yes, I live in Alaska so I am always cold, excepting in summer! Thanks for your sweet comment!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Akshma! I love clean and simple!

      Delete
  3. Fabulous card, love the design

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ceal! Clean and simple designs are some of my favorites!

      Delete
  4. Yay for green! This is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy! Yes, love GREEN! Thanks for the LOVE!

      Delete
  5. A beauty here! Give me some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gail!!! Those coffee bean props were smelling so good!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and for leaving some love!

      Delete
  8. The most perfect sentiment, great card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Kelly Stamps sentiments! Thanks, Karen!

      Delete
  9. This card is absolutely wonderful, Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! Very nice clean design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa, they're my favorite kind of card to make!

      Delete
  11. Fabulous design, this is so super cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Holly. It was a fun hop! Thank you for your comments!

      Delete
  12. Beautiful CAS card, love the layout, colours and stamps you have used. Hugs Bev (Uniko) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beverley! Thank you for your sweet comments!

      Delete