Monday, July 11, 2016

A Breath of Fresh Air

A perfect Birthday card for a friend who I have shared camping days with. Not a big fan of "camping," but she always made camping fun! One of the funniest moments in my life was watching her trying to stuff a "pop-up" tent back into it's bag. It kept boinging back out after nearly succeeding at least a dozen times! Picture it! After it was successfully manipulated into its bag and stuffed behind the drivers seat of their vehicle, I just kept picturing the whole thing bursting out of it's bag and popping up inside the car. So of course this scene brought back those fun memories!  





My Favorite Things Warm and Fuzzy Friends for the images that are colored with Copics. Used the MFTStamps Blueprints 25 for the Banner die cut for the sentiment. Clouds are die cut from MFTStamps Somebunny set.

It's one of many cards to come I'm doing for the #thedailymarker30day. Follow me on Instagram to see my daily posts. 

Fishing friends are special friends! 

3 comments:

  1. I love your card. The scene is so cute, I hope you are having as much fun in the class as I am.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Colleen! Yes, I haven't taken a class I haven't loved! Ha! Glad you stopped by and thank you for your sweet comment!

      Delete
  2. I love the super sweet scene you created! This is so fun!

    ReplyDelete